Firstly, I know what you’re all thinking…what a cliche blogger post. But I wouldn’t be sharing these amazing bargains if I didn’t think they were worth it!? And err…it’s kinda ironic that I am posting this on a day that has been stormy and miserable and not summery at all. But hey ho – there should be plenty more super hot sunny days!
Here are my top 20 under £20 (yes I did it!) picks for this summer. I have carefully picked out sale items from places like New Look, Bershka, Topshop, Asos, Pull and Bear, Zara and Miss Selfridge, who by the way have JUST LAUNCHED MEGA HUGE SALES!
1. Shell Pink Belted Slim Leg Trousers – £12 New Look
2. Bardot Skater Dress – £15 Topshop *SOLD OUT*
3. Gingham Embroidered Flute Sleeve Top – £18 Topshop *SOLD OUT*
4. Off Shoulder Dress With Pom Pom Trim – £12 Asos
5. Pom Pom Trainers – £15 Topshop
6. Silver Bow Slider Sandals – £14 Miss Selfridge
7. Gingham Off Shoulder Crop Top – £10.50 Asos
8. Pizza Crossbody Bag – £19.99 Zara
9. Striped bardot dress with belt detail – £17.99 Bershka *SOLD OUT*
10. Yellow Suedette Cross Strap Mules – £9 New Look *SOLD OUT*
11. Gingham Flared Sleeve Bardot Top – £9.99 Pull and Bear
12. Suede Embroidered Sandals – £20 Asos
13. Blue Floral Print Bardot Top – £9 Miss Selfridge *SOLD OUT*
14. Wrap Midi Skirt with Ruffle Hem – £17.50 Asos
15. Tropical Swimsuit – £17.99 Zara *SOLD OUT*
16. Sunglasses – £9.99 Zara *SOLD OUT*
17. Off-the-shoulder Long Floral Dress – £19.99 Bershka *SOLD OUT*
18. Shorts With Frills – £12.99 Zara *SOLD OUT*
19. Lace-up Femme T-shirt – £9.99 Bershka
20. Pink Balloon Midi Skirt – £8 New Look
Links to what I am wearing in the first photo:
- Dress (New Look) – SOLD OUT ONLINE
- Bag – Matalan
Also I thought I’d take this opportunity to let you all know about a really cool fashion app called Looker. If you want to shop all of my outfits super easily then download the app and add me to your team, that way you can keep up with all my outfits and gain inspiration from plenty of other users. Just follow me with the link HERE.
Thank you for reading lovelies!
What item is your favourite?