<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14928977/?claim=s4ksf69sjmb”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> Hello fellow beauty lovers, I warmly welcome you to my blog, here you’ll find me discussing topics from make-up to school life, skincare to budget buys! I’ll be aiming this at teenagers as I would like to share some of the perks of being young with little money but a passion for make-up and buying things you can’t afford! I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you all. I will be posting once a week but I’m a busy girl so can’t be promising anything more at this stage (you’ll see why if you keep on reading!)
I’m going to start off my blog with some little facts about me:
- I’m 15 (hooray, not).
- I’m training in ballet and contemporary dance at the C.A.T programme.
- I love dance! (if you hadn’t got that from the second one ^).
- I have a passion for make-up.
- I live in the south-east of England.
- I’m interested in fashion, shoes, accessories and style.
- I’m currently doing my GCSEs.
- Love trainers!
- Obsessed with fairy lights and all things copper- I promise I do have some originality!
- I’m really interested in YouTube and blogs (hence starting my own!)